Are you welcoming your clients?
How to welcome your clients properly?
First of all, you need to take care of your staff, they are your brand’s soul
- Merge your staff into the brand, not only explaining each product but allowing them to try and to use in their home;
- Turn your staff part of the brand, make them feel really representatives, believing in what they sell;
- Make your staff comfortable, not feeling shy or insecure to talk friendly to the costumers;
- Teach them a speech to make it easy to explain the brand origins, suppliers, production;
- Allow them to ask questions, make suggestions and report what they found wrong.
Now you have your staff immersed into your brand, it’s the perfect time to receive clients
- Always have someone on the front door to welcome every person who enters in your place;
- Smile, be polite, ask if they are looking for something special;
- Let them be free to look and walk around, but be available if they need;
- Observe what they are looking for and their reactions, it can be an opportunity to start a chat;
- Talk to them as a friend, making them feel comfortable to talk, ask questions and express their feelings;
- If the conversation evolves, suggest products that match their lifestyle;
- Either if the customer bought something or not, be thankful and say goodbye – it could turn into another visit, a review or a recommendation.
I hope this helps you somehow with your brand. Now I want to know about you.